Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Do you know what ointment/cream can cure dark spots on the face due to acne?

I have these dark spots on my face since college. Please help to find a cure to this embarassing problem.Do you know what ointment/cream can cure dark spots on the face due to acne?
In 2005 I went on Accutane to get rid of the dark spots on my face and it worked INCREDIBLY. In 2008 I notice the spots we're coming back and I have now been back kon Accutane again to get rid of them. Accutane was the ONLY thing that ever worked for my acne/spots. It also cleared my son who had nodules on his face due to acne.





Accutane is a strong drug and can only be prescribed by a doctor so you should see a dermatologist and be prepared to take a blood test to moitor your liver once a month. A small price to pay for such a wonderful outcome.Do you know what ointment/cream can cure dark spots on the face due to acne?
think you will havet to see a doc for that .

No comments:

Post a Comment