Thursday, December 17, 2009

Best diaper rash ointment or cream ?

For baby with very sensitive skin, least likely to cause allergic reaction?Best diaper rash ointment or cream ?
My daughter has extremely sensitive skin and I have always used A%26amp;D and it works great for us. Honestly every baby is different and you just have to test them out and see what works for your child. Before you blame it on the diaper rash cream (if an allergic reaction occurs) make sure you don't rule out the diaper its self. I say this because I thought my daughter had a rash from the cream when she was about one month old but it was actually the Huggies diapers we had her in! I switched to pampers swaddlers and the rash went away within hours.Best diaper rash ointment or cream ?
I love Boudreaux's Butt Paste. Any sign of redness is gone after the first couple uses. (2 month old daughter) Report Abuse

well when my daughter had a really bad rash the dr. told me to use anti fungal cream like for jock itch or athletes foot, they say that because a lot of times baby's get a rash its caused by fungus like a yeast infection. then put Vaselinee to cover the skin so the urine and feces don't penetrate the skin! I hope that helps, oh and my daughter has very sensitive skin too but this didn't bother her a bit!
My girl has super sensitive skin and I find that Boudreaux's Butt Paste works the best out of anything! (I've tried A%26amp;D Ointment, Desitin Creamy, Desitin Clear, and Balmex), it goes on smoothly and clears up any rash within a day. Good luck!
my daughter has sensitive skin and if you can find the preparation h ointment not cream. It has the same ingredients as A%26amp;D + fish oils helps with swelling and irritation has a unpleasant odor but works very fast no residue left. also good for hemmorhoids.
I like the sudocrem. It gets rid of any redness or spots in as little as 2-3 hours for my daughter. There is also cheaper versions..





Just look for the zinc-based creams. x
nursery jelly from either vaseline or parents choice
ask if Desitin is ok. It was great for my girl but I dont know on sensisitvity.

No comments:

Post a Comment