Thursday, December 17, 2009

Does hemmoroid cream/ointment really relieve bags under eyes? LoL?

It does, the cream doesn't have a smell and absorbs pretty well. The ointment has shark oil in it, so it stinks...bad! Another great thing for dark circles under eyes is vitamin K cream/lotion.





Good luck!Does hemmoroid cream/ointment really relieve bags under eyes? LoL?
I don't know about the hemorrhoid cream but I have heard that also. My eyes were really swollen from a cat allergy and I used cold green tea bags.I was cool and soothing on my eyes and it did reduce the bags under my eyes alot!Does hemmoroid cream/ointment really relieve bags under eyes? LoL?
hemmoroid cream shrinks swollen skin so it could I geuss but yuck.The smell wouldnt be that great and it would probably do some damage if you accidentally got it in your eyes.Go to maybe get an eye lift or get botox that might help.
god u must be really desperate....pls do me a favour just buy witch hazel gel and put it around eyes, it does'nt smell, its natural cheap and really works.





take care
yes--but only puffiness not color. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment