Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What ointment/cream/serum is best for scoliosis scars ?

the scar runs from my neck down to the bottom of my hip


i have been using palmer's cocoa butter scar serum but it seems like its not working


i heard about maderma and pawpaw ointment but i'm not sure if they are good.


please suggest one that you or someone you know have used and worked for reducing the appearance and size





thanks.What ointment/cream/serum is best for scoliosis scars ?
I heard vitamin E, scar creams, and Bio oil all help.





I had a bicycle wreck (Into a wooden fence) and I got really nasty scars on my legs and knees. I used scar zone and it seemed to work, but you have to rub it on your scar for a long time so it would probably take a long time since your scar is so big.


Keep your scar covered with sunscreen on sunny days and when you go swimming. It's very sensitive and I have heard of people getting pre cancerous skin cells on their scar, just because they forgot to wear sunscreen.


Look at some different vitamin oils and scar ointments, if you really are concerned about your scar talk to your doctor or a dermatologist.


Good LuckWhat ointment/cream/serum is best for scoliosis scars ?
i'm not sure how well the lotion is working, but i am currently using suave cocoa butter w/ shea. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment