Thursday, December 17, 2009

Can someone recommend some skincare ointment or cream for dry skin and itchiness please?

Hi guys,





I have a few issues with my skin that I'd like to take care of.


Since it's not so serious (no risk to health), and because I'm shy, I'd rather not see a doctor or dermatologist if I don't have to.





There are some visible blemishes on my face - on the sides of my nose, and above my eyebrows. The skin is often dry and has flakes there. Even when moistened, the skin will appear red a lot of the time. I'm not really sure what this is, but if someone thinks they know or if they know where I might find out about it, advice would be appreciated.


Underneath my eyebrows as well there is what seems a little bit like dandruff or something. Dead white skin flakes. Gross, I know. :S


I can sometimes peel a very small patch of skin away, but then the skin beneath will turn red and the dead skin will soon form again on top of that.








OK, apart from this, there is another thing I wanted to mention: I also have itchiness/rash issues between my legs - where my legs meet my pelvis i guess. As far up the leg as you can get on the inside of it.


So, outside my briefs on the inside part of my leg. Haha.





I think it's a different sort of skin condition since there isn't any dead skin here. Or maybe it's similar but there isn't dead skin because my leg skin is different from my facial skin.


I often find at night it is very itchy and I'll scratch there almost unintentionally while I'm half asleep. I wish it would go away though.





Anyway, I know you guys are probably disgusted by all this, but this isn't some sort of popularity contest... and hopefully someone out there can help me a little.





I sometimes use an aloe cream that I have in both areas (before bed and after showering), but it doesn't seem to work very well.





Again, thanks for any help you can provide.Can someone recommend some skincare ointment or cream for dry skin and itchiness please?
try some of the things from MoorSpa they have different products for different skin types Nourishing Moisturiser sounds like the thing for you also you can warm it up buy rolling it round your fingertips which will help it get deeper in to your skin


http://www.moorbodycare.co.uk/product.ph鈥?/a>


have a look round there website and buy a bunch of small samples the one that works the best buy a larger size of :)

No comments:

Post a Comment