Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What is a good ointment or cream for eczema?

My sister in law has very bad eczema, and has tried lots of creams like aveeno anti-itch, dove lotion, eucerin, and many other dry skin lotions but they dont work at all if you can please give me info on some very good creams or ointments...Possibly someone who has experienced eczema or a Dermatologist.





P.s. She's too lazy to go to the dermatologistWhat is a good ointment or cream for eczema?
I have severe eczema (to the point that I bleed) and the only product that works for me is Infinite Aloe Skin Care. You can purchase it at www.infinitealoe.com. Good luck!! Oh, also, Stelatopia Milky bath oil works wonders too. Have her take a shower to clean herself then get in the bath with this stuff. She will notice results pretty quickly.What is a good ointment or cream for eczema?
Something that contains clotrimazole %26amp; betamethasone dipropionate.
I'm surprised that you say Eucerin didn't work for her. Although I've never used it, I've heard it's the best. Anyway a product that I got in the U.K. is called Emulsifying Ointment. It may be available in drug stores in America (or canada too). You could ask a pharmacist in the drugstore for it by name or say you're looking for something with lots of Paraffin in it. I've been battling the skin problem for years, and this product works! You only need to apply it once a day, and a trick that I learned is to put on the E.O. and then your preferred lotion on top (I prefer cocoa butter). Takes a while, but your skin will feel great and it's worth it. I hope you find it. Hope you find it!
eucerin worked for my son but if you can get her to the doctor there is a cream called Locoid Lipocream my daughter is using it right now and it works wonders
Hi! I am a product consultant. I just answered a similar question. Anyway it is eczema so tell your sister that she has to be careful because some ingredients in products could make it worse. Have you heard of ';Perennial Intensive Moisturizer'; It is a moisturizer for the body that has natural ingredients in it. It has a scientific research from Stanford dermatological university so it is safe for her to use. I can help you get it just message me through email or ym at charmainelacdao@yahoo. I'll teach you on how to get it at the cheapest price. :p stay pretty now! have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment