Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What is the best medicine (ointment or cream) that would help prevent the scar on the face of my son?

My 20 month-old son was accidentally falls to the ground while playing on the play ground, his face was damage because of this. Is it possible that there will be no scar left on his face if the wound will heal? What is the best medecine for this.What is the best medicine (ointment or cream) that would help prevent the scar on the face of my son?
Many people use coco butter to reduce the appearance of scars. I think you would have to wait for it to heal though. I am also not sure if it is safe for children of that age. Look into it.What is the best medicine (ointment or cream) that would help prevent the scar on the face of my son?
You should be aware that it will be necessary to use a sunblock/sunscreen,there is a Hawaiian Tropic brand specific to baby's needs it is SPF 50. This will minimize scarring. Make sure that you also use vitamin E everyday even under sunblock. This skin is new as well as tender keep it well protected you should have excellent results be patient. Also vitamin ';A'; helps skin,make sure he gets recommended daily amount.
Neosporin!





I know a guy who bit a lamp plug when he was like 4 and it melted half his face. He put neosporin on 2x a day for a looong time. As an adult, he is literally a male model.


I don't know how long it takes or how bad your son's accident was, but if it's not completely scarred over already, this might help.
Ive used mederma. Works great if you really apply it a few times a day.
Buy Vitamin E in cream form not the capsules. Try to get the one with the highest IU my son burned his face and so he doesn't scar that's what the doctor told me to put on his face. Hes only been out of the hospital 3 weeks and so far even the recent scratches he's gotten with the cream they have healed so fast. Good luck
my mom used this cream on my scars called Ambi and it worked great or try coco butter. Aloe Vera gel is the best its all natural and every other cream out there has aloe vera in it. Aloe vera most definitely
I use Neoporin ointment on my son after he was striked by a vehicle and rushed to Children's Hospital ER. It's not an easy process, my son would scream cuz he hate the pain. I didn't trust the hospital ointment because it leaves scars. For my son, I decided to try Neoporin after scrubbing his facial from scrapes he had. He was screaming cuz it's painful when you tried to scrub. Then I applied thin layer of Neoporin and rub around his facial scars...and lo-behold, my son looks beautiful now and didn't show any scar at all except for under his chin a little bit. That part was he refused to let me clean that scrape off. Oh, well. But at least, he's looking better. I believe and trust Neoporin ointment every since. My son is now 11 years old, the accident he had, he was 8 years old. I would recommend Neoporin ointment for all kind of scrapes and cut. It's amazing ointment. I'm still buying the ointment.
Use neosporin -antibiotic to prevent infection, but Vitamin E reduces scarring- hence, use both- applied to band aid- changed twice daily-

No comments:

Post a Comment