Thursday, December 17, 2009

Is there a whitening cream/ointment that will help whiten those ';dark side spots'; that surrounds the waist?

Those ugly ';blemishes'; caused by simply wearing underwear %26amp; pair of shorts with tight garters(even jeans all these years) that leaves an ugly ,dark shade in everyone's waist.Is there a whitening cream/ointment that will help whiten those ';dark side spots'; that surrounds the waist?
I suffer from the same problem as you! Even if the pant/under garments is not too tight it will cause the same problem too right? I wish I knew how to get rid of those scars but unfortunately I don't. Perhaps you could try lightening cream? All I know how to prevent it from getting worst is try not to wear underwear/pants for long periods of time - go nude in the privacy of your bedroom.Is there a whitening cream/ointment that will help whiten those ';dark side spots'; that surrounds the waist?
Wear looser clothes? I'm unfamiliar with that problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment