Monday, December 21, 2009

Survey: Do you keep your cat's ear medicine in the fridge next to the whip cream and nipple ointment or...?

...in a cool dry place like next to the cereal and grandmother's ashes?Survey: Do you keep your cat's ear medicine in the fridge next to the whip cream and nipple ointment or...?
You know if you'd just keep your tongue in there longer, I wouldn't get the waxy build up.Survey: Do you keep your cat's ear medicine in the fridge next to the whip cream and nipple ointment or...?
Strewth, Tim - the competition for most witty %26amp; fun-lovin' answer is monstrous stiff here tonight, my friend!


Originally my own attempt was to be something that relied for comedy effect on simply going one step more shocking than yourself in the 'disgusting concept' stakes; you know the kind of thing - ';Oh, I keep my cat's nipples next to the haemorrhoid ointment in the children's lunchbox, Tim!';


But now, having sampled the rapier wit of contributors like OldSchool and Vanessa, well, I think I'd better just stick to awarding thumb-ups to the genius of others.


Credit where credit is due, I say!
Whip cream? I'll bet you say ';mash potatoes,'; too. Or do you mean cream for your whip? Either way, it's all discusting. Find something better to do with your time!





Edit: btw, wtf?


Edit edit: Maggie, I'm always like this when I've run out of nipple ointment.
First of all, I don't have nipple ointment in the fridge.... I just get it when I need it from my Montgomery Gland.





Second, Grandmother isn't dead, but I do have a canister with her nail clippings next to my roommates Cheetos.





Third, I don't have a cat... blaaa.
I don't understand the nonsense of this question. But to answer this ridiculous question I'll tell you that we keep my cats ear medicine in a dry place on a shelf in the bedroom.
Do not have a cat anymore 0- she was run over. But whilst she was alive she did not need medication. So my answer is i do not kow where i would have kept my cat's ear medicine. x
sh!t that was grandmas ashes dam gotta get to the garbage b4 the sani man be back soon
No cat, no nipple cream, no whip cream. Do I pass go and collect 200 pounds?


Rose P.
Next to my nurple unguent and vadge lubb.
Next to the fish tank and between the dog food.
I keep it with the beer in the fridge.


Duh.
In a cool dry place. My cat might enjoy the he!! out of that whip cream, though!
wow wish i had some of that the other no that was last night when a friend got me excited, she is a good friend
That sounds a bit disgusting ~_~
I keep mine in the liquor cabnet next to the Jack. Don't judge me!
I don't have nipple ointment..





I'm just saying!!
This is possibly the most random question ever!


lol :L
No, I don't have a cat. If I had a pet it would be a dog.
wtf?
huh?





I don't have a cat or nipple ointment....
Is it me ...or does Grizzie seem a little cranky?


Anyway...I keep mine in the spice closet....I dont know why.
i keep it next to my estrogen pills .











ooooh....ya caught meh !
omg, don't you have anything else to do with your time! whats the point in these stupid questions? blaaa.....

No comments:

Post a Comment