Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Can I use itchin cream or ointment on open sore?

My friend has a really bad sore right on the inside of her nose and it's like an open sore, but it really itches. Can she use an anti-itch ointment or cream on an open sore?? Thanks!Can I use itchin cream or ointment on open sore?
that sounds like something they warn you about on the tube. so i would go with, NO.Can I use itchin cream or ointment on open sore?
Sure she can. I would get some Monistat cream, an anti-fungal used for vaginal yeast infections %26amp; put some on a QTip several times a day %26amp; insert it into her nose where the sore is. The itching %26amp; where it's located makes me lean toward a fungal infection. You can buy Lotrimin or Tinactin, too. Any would work for a fungus. If it doesn't feel better in 2-3 days, I would think perhaps its bacterial, then I would do the QTip thingee using Neosporin. Best wishes to you %26amp; your friend.





Shalimar
i wouldnt use anti itch cream but use polysporin triple action or something ,thats my solution for everything i always put it in the inside of my nose ring
I prolly wouldn't maybe some triple antibiotic

No comments:

Post a Comment