Thursday, December 17, 2009

Which diaper rash cream or ointment do you find to be the best?

A%26amp;D zinc oxide cream and the regular A%26amp;D also anything by johnson %26amp; johnson but i love the A%26amp;D cream that i mentioned 1st it works amazing and it has aloe in it to help soothe and everything i hope that if you try it you love it tooWhich diaper rash cream or ointment do you find to be the best?
I always liked Destine.Which diaper rash cream or ointment do you find to be the best?
I actually used blamex,a%26amp;d, desitin, etc... and it really didnt do anything for my son i use now aveeno diaper rash ointment it works very well
Boudreaux's Butt Paste- it is more expensive, but works extremely well for stubborn cases
I like Triple Paste and Pinxav.


http://www.pinxav.com/


http://www.triplepaste.com/gclid__CIP08u…
I like to use cornstarch thers no sent in it and it works the best for me! especially if thers a rash or it irritated they don't scream when you put it on! and put a lot + its cheap!! Ive used it for 14 years when nothing Else would work!
Good old vaseline.





I've used it exclusively since day 1 on every diaper change and have yet to see my daughter get a rash. She's 6 months old now!
Beaudreaux's Butt Paste. I love this stuff!
I like Desitin.
Gold bond baby powder is the best!!! For babies rash, and adult skin irritations, chaffing, etc. Its not so messy like the butt paste. I used to just sprinkle a little bit in the diaper especially in the summer-time to prevent any irritations. I love the stuff!
My faves are Burt's Bees (smells WONDERFUL) or Dr. Smith's....
desitin creamy makes my babys booty back to normal in one night seriously.
i have tried .. balmex, buttpaste, and desitin. and out of all of them i love %26amp; use balmex .. for my son it works the best %26amp; fastest!
when my baby got a rash i used a%26amp;d %26amp; it healed really fast now i use vaseline on every diaper change %26amp; he's doing great
I use the generic Target brand and it works just fine. It's also 25-33% of the cost. I also use Desitin, which I keep in the diaper bag, and that works fine as well. It's thicker so it's better when I'm out longer and can't change my daughter as frequently.
A%26amp;D and Desitin (the white kind). Balmex was total crap for me. I hated it.
We use Balmex :)
Corn starch. I know, odd... But for like 2 weeks my little boy kept going #2 before we would wake up in the morning so his diaper rash kept getting worse and worse. My father recommended corn starch and in like 2 days it was gone. Nothing else had worked for 2 weeks. So that is what we use now.
When our son gets that really bad rash that practically and sometimes does bleed, this is what we use. It's called Magic Butt Cream (yes that is the real name) and when we lived in MI we would get it by prescription. Then we found a recipe for it so now we make it ourselves.





1/2 tube A%26amp;D





1/2 tube zinc oxide cream (we used the A%26amp;D zinc oxide cream)





1 T bacitracin ointment





1 T liquid Maalox





~~~~~~~





Here are a couple of tips:





Keep it in an air tight lid - screw on is easier to use than pop tops since you're not going to get it into a mfg type of tube.





Try to mix it in the same container you're going to store it in - the petroleum base is difficult to clean.





We used the 4 oz tubes so it makes just over 4 ounces of cream (remember only half the tube goes in)





You might need to shake it before you use it sometimes





And lastly, just for the one moron that will probably read this and consider it: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY....





The Maalox takes the burn out and the other stuff is self-explanatory.
I have used Balmex, Vaselin but I think ';Desitin Original'; is excellent, my baby had only a little red butt and that was when I used Vaselin but since I use Desitin, he did not have a rash and not even a red butt. It is excellent. I use the Original overnight and the creamy Desitin during the day.
A %26amp; D ointment. i swear by it
Beaudeaux's Butt Paste (Not sure of the spelling). It works very well. But to prevent diaper rash, I used A+D ointment (without zinc oxide) at every diaper change and it worked really well! She only got diaper rash twice-once before we started on A+D and once when she had a stomach bug and really bad diarrhea.
I use Zincofax. Its a light cream that comes off easily with the wipes/washcloths. They also have an extra-strength variety that is thicker. I use that one at night if he has a rash. But what worked the best for me was letting my baby go diaper-free as much as I could, got rid of the rash!
Boudreaux's Butt Paste worked well for me, and I always used a powder (cornstarch based) in between rashes.
Desiten, Overnight...even if its not just overnight. My daughter gets bad diaper rash every time she is teething, it works great and its easy to clean!!
A%26amp;D ointment is the best plus clean up is a breeze unlike all the other pastes.
I prefer A%26amp;D ointment (the clear one). I've tried several others but this one has worked the best.
  • tickets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment