Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What cream or ointment can relieve my face of ace/spot scars or marks without clogging my pores?

I have popped a few spots in my time and it wasnt the best idea int he world, so now i have (few, but annoying) little red marks where the spot was. I want to get rid of them (im sure a cream could do it) but i also DONT want to clog my pores as that will lead to further spots/acne.





Can you help?What cream or ointment can relieve my face of ace/spot scars or marks without clogging my pores?
you can try Nadinola (skin discoloration fade cream) you can get it at wal mart it fades dark spots . i using it right now for my feckles in my face. it really works. they also have at wal mart the soap. you can find them at the beauty department by the color skin products, they also have another creams for spots and marks. i hope this help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment