Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What cream or ointment can relieve my face of Acne/Spot marks or scars without clogging my pores?

I have popped a few spots in my time and it wasnt the best idea int he world, so now i have (few, but annoying) little red marks where the spot was. I want to get rid of them (im sure a cream could do it) but i also DONT want to clog my pores as that will lead to further spots/acne.





Can you help?What cream or ointment can relieve my face of Acne/Spot marks or scars without clogging my pores?
you're pores open after washing your face with warm water so to close them rinse ur face with cold water after.What cream or ointment can relieve my face of Acne/Spot marks or scars without clogging my pores?
Hi there, I am a consultant with 2 of the most famous dermatologists in the country. They have an amazing philosophy on skin care and some amazing products to go along with it! They definitely have a product that can help you with your problem. Email me directly if you want more info and I will send you the link.





-K-
i have them too!


what i have been trying for the past few weeks has really worked! what i do is put mederma on them twice a day and then put vitamin e cream on it before i go to bed... so far they appear lighter and less noticable


i hope this helps!!!
There are a number of medications; creams and acne blemish treatments that can be used to reduce the appearance of acne scars.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .

No comments:

Post a Comment