Thursday, December 17, 2009

Is there any ointment or cream for this?

Well i like to pop my acne all the time which maybe to you guys isn't a good thing. Well it's starting not to be a good thing to me as well since i get brownish areas which i guess could be called scars and i can assume it comes from my fingernails pressing down on my skin so much. Is there any cream or medicine to speed up the process of getting regular colored skin again?Is there any ointment or cream for this?
theres a cream called BIO-OIL and it helps reduce the apperance of scars and get even toned skin. i havent used it but i'm going to start using it because of my scars. a lot of people say it works great. if you want more information on the product go to http://www.bio-oil.info/en.








hope this worksIs there any ointment or cream for this?
I would advise you to ask your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment