Monday, December 21, 2009

What creams or ointments will make my skin look toned, spot free and refreshed ?

Heya,


I don't have bad skin but i want to get it better before my prom and i just want my skin to look refreshed and toned and spot free. So i was just wondering if anyone knew where i could get good creams or ointments for my skin and what ones work best.


Much appreciated


Soph xWhat creams or ointments will make my skin look toned, spot free and refreshed ?
:D i use clean and clear morning burst (wash and day moisturizer)


its my favorite bc it washes your face w.out being too harsh, smells like fruit and the moisturizer really brighten ups your face (w.out getting oily)





its in an orange bottle and is available at any general store (Walgreen's, walmart, rite aid)





anwer mine please


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>What creams or ointments will make my skin look toned, spot free and refreshed ?
Use proactiv

No comments:

Post a Comment