Thursday, December 17, 2009

I heard that Preparation H is godd for wrinkles. Is that true.If so, should I use a cream or an ointment?

Actually, what you might have heard might be true. I read on WebMD that Preparation H is good for dark circles, so who knows? If you do try it, be sure to not get it in your eyes! That's very important to remember! KEEP AWAY FROM TOUCHING EYES!!!I heard that Preparation H is godd for wrinkles. Is that true.If so, should I use a cream or an ointment?
Try the cream first. The ointment has a really bad odor.I heard that Preparation H is godd for wrinkles. Is that true.If so, should I use a cream or an ointment?
for acne,fair complexion,tanning,sunburn,marks,


spots,make up tips,hair issues n other skin n hair problems


u can refer to dis website


http://skincaretipps199.notlong.com


it has got so many tips n free beauty samples


for curing acne and all your skin problems

No comments:

Post a Comment