Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Any skin cream or ointment that could dissolve the cysts under the skin of my arms and chest?

The cysts, I feel that they are just under the skin (not deep) and are about the size of a small corn kernel.Any skin cream or ointment that could dissolve the cysts under the skin of my arms and chest?
one of the best thing i have found is tea tree oil! My husband get them and if i just put a little on them they normally go away!Any skin cream or ointment that could dissolve the cysts under the skin of my arms and chest?
Talk to your doc, a lot of times cysts have to be drained...
The cysts under your arm pits could be caused by the spray deodorant you are using. The allum in the spray causes cysts in some people. Try a roll on or gel and definitely talk to your doctor or pharmacist.

No comments:

Post a Comment