Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What is a good cream or ointment for vanishing scars and scratches?

I have a cat and he has scratched my legs. I want to throw the cat out but he's so cute and bad! I'll just get him declawed. But I need something to make my scars vanish.What is a good cream or ointment for vanishing scars and scratches?
mederma. cocoa butter the stick kind with vitamin E.. plain Vitamin E capsules, poke a hole and squeeze out the gel. great right after a shower.. helps dry skin too..








as for the cat.. if you declaw him he will just get meaner.. proven fact by vets and owners.. might try trimming his nails more often yourself.. they will slow down growing if you trim them every 2 weeks.. have your vet show you how if you've never done it before..What is a good cream or ointment for vanishing scars and scratches?
cocoa butter is really good
Aloe Vera plant. Get one. Then cut a small piece off and peel back the leaf and apply the gel every day after washing the affected area. Leave on all night and wash again in the morning. Aloe vera is used by hospitals on burn patients to ease the pain and help heal the scarring caused by burns.
Don't declaw the cat. How would you like it if some ripped out your fingernails??
I use Palmer's lotions, its very Good I used to have a scar on my belly and It disappear after 1 month using that product so I'm happy using that, now I use the regular one with cocoa butter fragrance free!
I would buy the drug store's generic brand of mederma. It has the exact same ingredients, and costs about $10 less. I used it and it worked just fine.
vitaimin e oil and mederma
Always use some kind of antibacterial ointment on cat scratches. They are known for getting infected. Vitamin E is known for helping hide scars but unless the cat really got you they should fade after they heal.





As for declawing the cat, first figure out why he scratched you. Cats who scratch out of spite will only start biting out of spite when their claws are removed. Talk to your vet about behavioral problems before jumping to removing their claws (also, most vets shy away from declawing adult cats they are used to having the claws and adjust poorly to having them removed)
  • tickets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment