Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mometasone furoate cream/ointment (Elocon), how bad r sideeffects if it is used once a week?

Cuz I've been doing that for like a year =/ for my eczema, if I stop putting it on, the eczema just comes back again.Mometasone furoate cream/ointment (Elocon), how bad r sideeffects if it is used once a week?
These are the side effects:





Acne-like pimples, allergic skin rash, boils, burning, damaged skin, dryness, excessive hairiness, infected hair follicles, infection of the skin, irritation, itching, light colored patches on skin, prickly heat, rash around the mouth, skin atrophy and wasting, softening of the skin, stretch marks, tingling or stinging.





As far as for long term use, I could not find anything about that. I would suggest that you call or go and talk with the pharmacist, they can be a wealth of information.

No comments:

Post a Comment