Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What's a good medicine/cream/ointment to help heal sore muscles?

Okay so I play 5 sports in one year, and sometimes i play 2 of those sports during the summer, so my muscles are always sore. So i'm wondering what kind of ointments or cream are good. Any suggestions =)What's a good medicine/cream/ointment to help heal sore muscles?
I am a boxer, so I know all about muscle pains and over exertion. I use a gel called Arnica. It is a homeopathic remedy specific for aches, pains, and bruises. Some of the most well rounded top athletes of our time are trying and endorsing this product. You can purchase it as most of your natural health food stores if you have one in your area.





The famous salt water soak still works wonders.


And up-ing your zinc in take is a heal all. I highly recommend that.


What's a good medicine/cream/ointment to help heal sore muscles?
There's icyhot, bengay, or the hot therapy patches... I think you need to get in a routine after you participate in each sport event. After each game, you can soak your body on ice cold water, that will help with swelling that can bring sore muscles. After this, if you are still sore, then you can apply hot to the sore muscles,(next day) as well as try working out the muscle to relieve tension on the area :)
first of all the soreness is caused by leftover metabolites from using the


muscles drink more water to flush out the toxins get into stretch class


to relax muscles once in a while you have concentric contractions


meaning muscles just keep getting tighter %26amp; tighter which some people


consider unhealthy(every Yogi I ever met)


get good brand of ointment w hot peppers in it Chiropractors use it
okay as a personal trainer i recomend this a lot. horse linament, it is hotter than icy hot and penetrates very deep into the muscle.unless you are experiencing deep horrible pain muscle soreness you wont need to go this extreme, icy hot would work
I'm a waitress on my feet for hours out of the day. At the end of the day my muscles hurt....bad. I take a hot, hot bath in ';epsom salt'; You can buy it anywhere. It is good for sore muscles and sprains.
Tiger balm is the best for sore muscles and joints.

No comments:

Post a Comment