Thursday, December 17, 2009

Whats a good facial cleansing cream, ointment, etc. that dries very oily skin out and lasts?

here lately i have been having very oily skin. I need to get rid of it fast. help!Whats a good facial cleansing cream, ointment, etc. that dries very oily skin out and lasts?
clean %26amp; clear morning burst shine control works great to achieve a nice matte finish on your skin also use shine control


mositurizer for nice results.Whats a good facial cleansing cream, ointment, etc. that dries very oily skin out and lasts?
Chels,





For my oily skin I use a cleanser/toner combo. It has worked very well for me that my skin is clean to the touch.


I use Coonobabe's Pepino cleanser followed by their Manzanillo toner. Wash with cleanser, pat dry with clean towel, then apply toner and allow to air dry. During hot and humid days I repeat this process twice but it's worth it. My skin is clean oil/pimple free.


http://www.coonobabe.com


Hope this helps you as it did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment