Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What acne treatment cream/ointment would you recomend and why?

I want to know which over the counter products are pretty effective in treating acne. I've heard of products by Neutrogena, Clean %26amp; Clear, etc, but I'm not sure which I should use.What acne treatment cream/ointment would you recomend and why?
Come on, now. I always believe celebrity endorsements, so I know Proactiv solution is the best. I mean, after all, Jessica Simpson uses it!What acne treatment cream/ointment would you recomend and why?
There are no over the counter products that work, except to always use oil-free products on your skin, never scrub hard, and rinse off all hair products that may drip down. The best medicine for acne is presecription retin-A.
yes. go a few days without makeup. use an oil free acne wash, in the morning, and at night. make sure your hair is washed every day and not touching your face. The oil from your hair can clog pores. After you wash your face with warm water, and an acne face wash[ i recommend clean and clear oil free foaming facial cleanser about $5.45 at our local grocery store, Target, or CVS pharmacy], . Then put on something with benzoyle peroxide[ i recommend clean and clear persa-gel maximum strength about $4.99 at your local grocery store, target, CVS pharmacy]. Look at the label it should say 10% benzoyle peroxide. after that try a oil free moisturizer.


diet is important, but eating a chocolate bar doesnt give you acne. just make sure your eating healthy, and stay out of the sun. use an oil free sunblock. basically, stay away from oil!


i Will give you step by step instructions.


before bed-


1- open pores by splashing face with warm water


2- wash face with ';clean and clear oil free foaming facial cleanser';


3- rinse with hot water.


4- dry with towel.


5- apply clean and clear maximum strength persa-gel


6- let dry


7- rinse face with ice water to lock pores closed, and clean.


8- apply oil free moisturizer[ i recommend Neutrogena Moisture Oil Free Formula, Sensitive Skin its about $10.00]





all together it will cost bout $20.00, but its worth it for clear healthy skin right?


might i suggest bare minerals? you dont have to worry about forgetting to take it off!








repeat in the morning.


and within a few days enjoy your clean clear face!!! bye breakouts!
Acne or pimples is due to hormonal changes ,bad diet and unhealthy skin care habits .There are many cheap and effective home remedies for acne. Tomato slices, turmeric, papaya juices and home made packs will treat existing pimples and prevent further problems. More remedies at the link provided.
i recommend clearpores facial system which has help me rid of pimples, which were mostly concentrated on my cheeks and starting to scar a bit. My bf used the body system as he had serious acne case on his back. He still gets breakouts, but they are easily controlled by cp. http://www.squidoo.com/acne-treatment-re鈥?/a>
what works really well is when I get a break out I put a dap of antibacterial hand soap on the zit...make sure to cover it well... leave it about 2 or 3 minutes, wash off and I put polysporin on it... it is for bacterial infections in cuts and stuff and in a day the zit is gone, sometimes it is gone by the next morning....


but you need to get at it when it first starts.. if it is an already established zit... or acne... just do this everyday and it will really help.. cause a zit is an infected hair folicle, so get rid of the infection and it works
I prefer ';Persa-Gel'; by Clean and Clear. But if you are in a pinch and don't have any OTC products, you can use toothpaste. It has to be the paste kind, not the gel. I don't know why it works....
I use Purpose. It's by Johnson and Johnson. I find that a lot of people with acne really just have senstive skin. I use this facewash and moisturizer once a day and they really work. They aren't harsh and they don't overdry your skin. I find that it's best just to let your skin work out it's own problems. In other words, don't use something that drys it out and makes it red and itchy! It just makes it worse!
tooth paste actually works, it shrinks down your pimples, ive been using it for about a week now n my acne is going away!!
Use Dove soap for sensitive skin on your face/body and use Tinted Oxy or Tinted Clean and Clear cream for your face. It has Benzoyl Peroxide and it works wonders. It shrinks zits and gets rid of redness quickly. I KNOW...I've battled zits all of my life and tried everything, just about. My face rarely breaks out anymore. If so, a dot of BP and it's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment